Easy Steps To Getting An Improvised Brown Colour From Two Different Colours
334 total views, 1 views today
Previously, we discussed on how to improvise in order to derive Ash colour from two different colours, but today we are going to be discussing briefly the easy steps to obtaining an improvised Brown colour from two different colours.
1. Black coloured ink or paint.
2. Red or Ox-blood coloured ink or paint.
3. A writing brush or any clean object that can be used for stirring or mixing the colours.
- Pour out the desired quanity of Red coloured ink or paint into a clean and spacious container.
- Gradually add some quantity of Black coloured ink or paint into the Red coloured ink or paint and stir with your writing brush or clean stirring stick to get your desired results.
Kindly note that this procedures are applicable to oil paint, emulsion paint, textile ink, etc.