Easy Steps To Getting An Improvised Green Colour From Two Different Colours
Previously, we discussed on how to improvise in order to derive pink colour from two different colours, but today we are going to be discussing briefly the easy steps to obtaining an improvised green colour from two different colours.
1. Blue coloured ink or paint.
2. Yellow coloured ink or paint.
3. A writing brush or any clean object that can be used for stirring or mixing the colours.
- Pour out the desired quanity of Blue coloured ink or paint into a clean and spacious container.
- Gradually add some quantity of Yellow coloured ink or paint into the Blue coloured ink or paint and stir with your writing brush or clean stirring stick to get your desired results.
Kindly note that this procedures are applicable to oil paint, emulsion paint, textile ink, etc.