Easy Steps To Getting An Improvised Pink Colour From Two Different Colours
370 total views, 1 views today
Today we are going to be discussing briefly the easy steps to obtaining an improvised pink colour from two different colours.
1. Red or Ox-blood coloured ink or paint.
2. White coloured ink or paint.
3. A writing brush or any clean object that can be used for stirring or mixing the colours.
- Pour out the desired quanity of Red or Ox-blood coloured ink or paint into a clean and spacious container.
- Gradually add some quantity of white coloured ink to the Red or Ox-blood coloured ink and stir with your writing brush or clean stirring stick to get your desired results.
Please note that this procedures are applicable to oil paint, emulsion paint, extile ink, etc.