Recipes To Add Papaya Seed To In Order To Balance Your Diet
Table of Contents
For you to truly enjoy the health benefits of papaya seeds, you’ll need to make it part of your diet.
Here are a few simple recipe ideas to add them to:
- Scoop the raw seeds and eat them fresh (1 teaspoon) or store them in the fridge for later
- Add it to a vinaigrette, salad dressing or smoothie. This may add a bitter taste, so cut the bitterness with other flavours
- Make a marinade with papaya seeds, lemon zest, cream, lemon juice, chopped garlic and cilantro
- Clean, dry and bake the papaya seeds, then crush into a powder and add to your favourite spice mix.
Side Effects of Papaya Seeds:
- Excess consumption in pregnancy may be harmful to the growing foetus.
- Excess consumption of papaya seeds may decrease fertility in men by affecting the number of sperms.
- Excess consumption of papaya seeds may cause diarrhoea.
- Eating too much papaya seeds is not recommended for lactating mothers.
Dosage of Papaya Seeds:
You should not consume more than 1 teaspoon of papaya seeds per day.