How To Toast A Girl You Met For The First Time In Real Live Situations
59 total views, 1 views today
How to toast a girl for the first time
Research has shown that men find it easier to toast a girl online than a woman they meet daily or frequently, e.g. at school, workplace, church, or a charity centre. Face-to-face communication is quite intimidating but the most romantic way to woo a woman.
Below are 7 tips to use and toast a girl for the first time:
1. Observe the girl’s behaviour before approaching her, Observe the lady for a few weeks or months to know if she has a man in her life, the places she frequently visits, the people she often interacts with, her best friends, and so on.
2. Introduce yourself but do not let her notice your intentions. Find enticing ways of introducing yourself and ensure you get her number at this stage. One way is to make friends with one of the girl’s friends. The day you spot them together, walk towards them for a little chat and let the girl’s friend introduce you to each other.
Alternatively, do not use a third party. Sit next to her in class, church, library, or other public places. Introduce yourself right away or after sitting beside her severally. You can request your friend to sit between you and her if you are tense.
3. Befriend her but not for too long lest she friend zones you Avail yourself when she invites you to events and make it up to her if you miss. Invite her to events, too but do not make it look like a date. Your friends can also invite her to events on your behalf, or you can show up at any occasion she is attending if it is open for everyone.
4. Prove you are a reliable friend Keep the communication flowing and help her when she needs you. Compliment her and give her little gifts if you can afford them. For instance, most women love food. Therefore, could you share what you eat with her? She will not mind the gift’s price if she genuinely likes you. Believe that every ‘Someday’ needs a plan.
5. Avoid being friend-zoned Remember that the goal is to avoid making her think you only want to be her friend. Therefore, when you two get close enough, let your gestures send her a message regarding your intentions to date her. For example, hold her hand to see her reaction, maintain eye contact when talking, and so on.
6. Ask her out on a date Ask her on a date after a few weeks or months of friendship. Be open-minded because she might accept it or turn you down. If she turns you down, do not be quick to cut her off. Make her a friend and assure her that you will not rush her to date you. A girl who genuinely likes you will explain why she rejected your date invitation, or you will find out on your own. You might have to take her on a few more dates to assure her that you genuinely like her. After that, it is upon you to decide how much money you want to spend on her. Two or three dates are enough for you to know if she is only after money and a good time.
7. Do not pressure her to be your girlfriend It takes about three or four months after the first date for a woman to admit she loves you. If she is yet to say these words, do not pressure her. Instead, talk to her to find out why she is not ready to be your girlfriend. READ ALSO: How To Make Your Girlfriend’s Or Wife’s Day By Letting Her Know How Special She Is Once She Wakes Up
What to say when toasting a girl
Here are cute words to toast a girl for the first time: There is no girl in the world like you. You’re like a fine wine. The more of you I drink in, the better I feel. You’ve got a lot of beautiful curves, but your smile is my favourite. Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside? You remind me of beautiful things in life. You believe in me more than anyone else. You help me become a better person daily. You are among the few people who truly understand me. We can always find a topic to talk about over lunch. I never believed in love at first sight, but that was before I saw you. I didn’t know what I wanted in a woman until I saw you. If being sexy was a crime, you’d be guilty as charged. I love how we chat for hours about nothing important. I will tell you my crazy fantasies about you if you have coffee with me. My friends do not know me like you do. Thank you for being there for me whenever I need you. Your voice drives me crazy. If you were a taser, you’d be set to ‘stun.’ If you were a Transformer, you’d be ‘Optimus Fine.’ Is your name Google? Because you have everything, I’m searching for. Do you ever get tired from running through my thoughts all night? They say love is when you don’t want to sleep because reality is better than your dreams. And after seeing you, I don’t think I ever want to sleep again. Could you tell me: If you’re here, who’s running Heaven? No wonder the sky is grey (or dark, if at night)—all the colour is in your eyes. You’ve got everything I’ve been searching for, and believe me—I’ve been looking for a long time. If there is enough rental space for me in your heart, please let me move in. You did something romantic for me in my dream, but I am embarrassed to tell you. My life would be different without you.